Planning Your Wedding
If you are very interested in having Greatest of Days plan your wedding, we kindly request that you contact us in advance to see if we aren't booked on your wedding date and then schedule a consultation.
Luxury (Pampered) Wedding Planning option.
1. Initial Interview
2. Venue Sourcing
3. Vendor Sourcing
4. Complimentary Consultations with our client with various vendors.
5. Review Contracts (not a legal review)
6. Theme Development, Coordinate Design
7. Create and distribute 16-hour Wedding Day Timeline to all vendors and client's attendants.
8. Conduct Rehearsal
9. Welcoming Gifts at Hotels in guest rooms with room blocks for out of town guests
10. RSVP Management and Reporting
11. Refer to experienced travel agent for guests
12. Refer to experienced travel agent for client's honeymoon
13.Pre-selecting apparel for client's shopping the following day after an extensive consultation.
Full Planning Option.
Services include: 1-8 above.
"Day-of"-Plus Coordination Option.
Services include: 1, (2 - 4) if limited to sourcing three vendors or less and two venue visits)...5, 7 and 8 above.
Services include: 1, 5, 7, and 8 above.
Vendor Sourcing Only Option:
finding a maximum of 3 vendors per vendor category, $75 per category
We can also customize a planning package for you. Please contact us if you have any questions.